Godfrey Pegues Public Library
207 Hudson Street
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday
10:00 am -5:00 pm
1:00 pm- 5:00 pm
To access our catalog online, please follow the link below:
Local college resources:
Weatherford College: www.wc.edu/
Tarrant County College: www.tccd.edu/
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Videos & DVDs
- Audio books
- Large print books
- Reference materials & assistance
- Texshare services
- Bluebonnet Award books
- Summer Reading Lists
- Fax machine
- All books and audio books are checked out for a 2-week period.
- Books and audio books may be renewed when there is no waiting list.
- Videos and DVDs are checked out for 4 days.
- Late charges are accrued at the rate of $ .25/day for each book and audio book, and $.50/day for each video/DVD returned after the due date.
- The first library card on any account is available free of charge, any additional cards require a refundable deposit of $1.00.
- A fee of $1.00 will be charged for replacement of a lost library card.
- Prospective borrowers must provide proof of mailing address and a valid Texas Drivers License or Texas ID.
- Minors may have a card with the approval and signature of a parent or legal guardian.
- Books and/or Audio books: five (5) per card
- Videos and DVD's: two (2) per card